The suppression of the Occupy Movement cannot stand any longer. No more being "penned in" figuratively and literally. No more of the tear gas, pepper spray and rubber bullets. Come join us on Feb 28, in a rally and demonstration to say NO MORE!
STOP the Suppression of the Occupy Movement!
Rally at Jackson and LaSalle at 4 pm, March at 5 pm
Stand with the Occupy Movement!
No Rubber Bullets—No Beatings—No Tear Gas—No Mass Arrests
Drop All the Charges Against Occupiers
Overturn Rahm Emmanuel’s “sit down & shut up” ordinances
Occupy Chicago GA voted unanimously to endorse this Call and action, which has been endorsed by Occupy Wall Street, Occupy Cleveland, Occupy Houston, and Occupy St. Paul and Occupy Minneapolis in their first-ever joint action. You can read and sign the full Call, along with 1000s of others, at dontsuppressows.org.
What you can do:
1. Organize your school, your classes, community groups, legal organizations, artists and musicians, churches, and unions to endorse and be in the house on February 28 to stand up with the Occupy movement. Come with signs, banners, drums, energy! Please, let us know your plans.
2. Widely distribute “A Call for Mass Action Against the Suppression of the Occupy Movement” on the Internet and by leaflet (download at dontsuppressows.org).
3. Join the OC Feb 28 working group. Write us at Feb28wg@gmail.com with your plans and ideas and to find out when we’re meeting next.
Midwest Anti-war Mobilization
- Posts: 64
- Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:30 am
- Posts: 206
- Joined: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:36 pm
- Location: USA
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: HappyMan and 2 guests