Instead of the GA making specific decisions on proposals, I believe it would be effective to limit the GA's decisions mainly to:
- Committee Chair Elections
– Committee Chair Reassignment or Impeachment
– Defining Committee Authority
– OC Constitutional Changes
– Well Formed Grievances/Preambles/Etc.
– Approval of "Major" Action Plans
– Approval of "Major" Communications Plans (Press/Outreach/Etc.)
– Approval of Committee Actions where it is "Unclear" if they have Authority
– National/International "Major" Concerns
A perfect example was at last night's GA when the proposal to speak at a town hall degraded into detailed questions. 250 people may be ineffective at planning at this detailed level.
The committee members are, in my humble opinion, doing an amazing job at quickly ramping up organization. My personal gratitude to you for creating an environment to amplify the 99%'s voice.
- Posts: 9
- Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:33 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest