Hot News! Click Pavtube Special Offer - 25% Bundle Discount page, you can get:
25% OFF ChewTune($ 29) + Blu- ray Video Converter Ultimate($ 65) = $75
25% OFF Mac ChewTune($ 29) + Mac iMedia Converter($ 65)= $75
25% OFF ByteCopy($ 42) + Blu- ray Video Converter Ultimate($ 65) = $80
25% OFF Mac ByteCopy($ 42) + Mac iMedia Converter($ 65) = $80
25% OFF Mac ByteCopy($ 42) + Blu-ray Ripper for Mac($ 49) = $68
The Google Nexus 7 tablet boasts Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, which features an expanded notification system, additional language support, better touch features, an improved user interface, support for more multimedia file formats and the ability to share more files directly via Bluetooth. It also carries a front-facing camera, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC (near-field communication). If used for video playback, it would have a 9-hour maximum battery life and 300 hours on standby.
As the Nexus 7's video playback feature is so powerful, it's great for you to enjoy movies on Nexus 7 when you travel or commute. This article is mainly talking about how to watch iTunes M4V movies on Nexus 7, as we know, iTunes movies are different from common movie files, they are protected by DRM. After purchased, it only allows users to transfer them to Apple devices. If you want to get the full rights to dominate the purchased iTunes movies, please read this article carefully, it will give you the full information you need.
First of all, you need an all-in-one iTunes M4V DRM Removal and converter, Pavtube ChewTune is a suitable one. It could help you to remove DRM protection from iTunes movies, meanwhile, allows you to convert the movie to any video formats you like. Apart from this, it also can deal with other digital copy files, like movies purchased from other online stores, Blu-ray/DVD digital copies etc. Now, just follow the guide to How to Remove DRM from Protected iTunes M4V Video Files and play iTunes movies on Nexus 7.
Step 1. Launch iTunes, set it not remember the playback position. Here is how to do, switch to "Movies" under "LIBRARY". Select the movie you want to convert, right click and select "Get Info". In the "Multiple Item Information" window, switch to "Options" tab, find "Remember position" and select "No" from its drop-down list. Click "OK".
Step 2. Run this iTunes to Nexus 7 converter, load your iTunes movies or TV shows into it.
Step 3. Choose Nexus 7 video formats, click on "Android > Google Nexus 7 H.264 Video (*.mp4)".
Step 4. Start converting iTunes M4V to mp4 for Nexus 7 by clicking on "Convert" button.
1. This Pavtube iTunes to Nexus 7 converter allows you to do some editing on your iTunes movie, like crop, trim, split, combine, replace audio, add watermark, adjust original video volume etc. Just according to your need do it or not.
2. After choosed output format, click "Settings" you will see the full information of this profile, you can adjust some of them by yourself to get the video quality you want.
As you see, it's really simple to transfer or copy iTunes M4V movies to Nexus 7 via Pavtube's ChewTune. Hope my article also can solve your problem.
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:00 pm
- Location: USA
iTunes M4V Converter for Mac can help you to get rid of the DRM protection from iTunes videos and convert M4V to MP4, 3GP, FLV and more as you like. This video tutorial covers:
1. Remove DRM and convert iTunes M4V videos to MP4.
2. Copy the converted videos to Android Nexus 7 for playback.
Watch Video Demo:
iTunes M4V Converter for Mac
* Get rid of iTunes DRM protection legally from iTunes purchased/rented movies and TV Shows
* Support multiple output formats such as WMV, MPG, MP4, AVI, 3GP, SWF, MOV, MP3, WAV, AAC, WMA
* Enjoy iTunes videos anywhere on your PSP, Android tables, smartphones, portable multimedia players and more
* Customize settings for best viewing experience, Adjust profile settings like video size, aspect ratio and others
Play Videos Download from Amazon/BBC/Zune
Record Any Audio(Songs, Radio) on Mac
Recover lost data from Samsung Galaxy SII
- Posts: 10
- Joined: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:35 pm
- Location: USA
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: HappyMan and 2 guests