hi! I wanted to bring this to the GA on thursday or friday and have it voted on soon. I don't know who to send it to, but regardless DA should know.
A RESOLUTION FOR SOLIDARITY WITH SYDNEY AND MARRIAGE EQUALITY
Be is resolved by the Chicago General Assembly here assembled that:
1. Whereas: The Occupy Movement in Australia is very small
2. Whereas: There is a planned march for Marriage Rights in Sydney for those that may be
3. described or identify as LGBT.
4. Whereas: We are an internationalist movement fighting for the rights of the marginalized 99%
5. Whereas: We have the same issues plaguing us as a nation
6. Therefore, be it resolved by this General Assembly here assembled that:
7. Occupy Chicago will march in Solidarity with Sydney for Marriage Equality
8. on December 3rd 2011.
9. Furthermore, All occupiers will be recommended to reach out to friends loved ones across the nation and
10. overseas in occupy movements for an international day of action for Marriage Equality and Solidarity with every.
Respectfully submitted to the
Direct Action Committee,
Maximilian Sage Francszek Kwiatkowski
- Posts: 92
- Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:06 pm
- Location: Chicago area
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest