ABSTRACT: Occupation of every public financial institution in the Loop with men dressed in black as priests for worship at the "altar."
- "Ah, mighty teller! I have sins to confess. Today, I bought lunch for a hungry friend. Please forgive me!"
- Fall together in prayer onto our knees (toward Mecca, of course) while kissing dollar bills.
- Chant mantras in unison, together as "One Dollar": OOOOUUUHHHHMMMM, IIIINNNNNNNRRRRIIIIIII EEEEENNNNRRRRREEEE OOOOONNNNRRRROOOOO UUUUUUUNNNNNRRRRRUUUUUU AAAAANNNNRRRRRAAAA, etc. [Download iMantra from the Apple Store to learn a few.]
- Employ accountant ledgers as Bibles. "Excuse me, sir. Have you heard the Good News?", etc.
- Potential for arrest on one or more of the following charges: disturbing the peace, trespassing, harassment and terrorism since such disruptions in said institutions may, in a court of law, be perceived as an attack of measurable consequence to the economy.
- A claim of First Amendment rights to the freedom of religious expression.
- Wake-up a number of materialistic zombie slave gambit pawns
- To engage the Great Work and take an active role in the enlightenment and liberation of humanity
It doesn't end there, either! Let's stay creative and brainstorm more ways to complete this satire.
- Posts: 3
- Joined: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:49 pm
- Location: chicago
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest