Join immigrants rights, union, occupy, community activists and others to organize for MAY DAY 2012:
1. Origins of MAY DAY & Why We're Mobilizing
2. Hear about struggles Chicago activists are involved in:
- E-VERIFY, Detention Centers, Deportations, Day Laborer organizing
- Union & Workers Struggles in Chicago
- Defending Social Services
- Trayvon Martin, Rekia Boyd & the New Jim Crow
3. Discuss Mobilizing plans and goals for the MAY DAY MARCH AND RALLY in our unions, neighborhoods, workplaces, schools and churches
What we Demand:
*STOP THE ATTACK ON UNIONS & WORKERS!
*NO CUTS! NO TO AUSTERITY! TAX THE 1%!
*JOBS FOR ALL & NO TO E-VERIFY
*END DEPORTATIONS, RACISM & THE NEW JIM CROW
Contact us ChicagoMayDay2012@gmail.com
Or Visit the Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/events/145321642262639/