How to set up Occupy Chicago IRC Chat on Android
You can access the Occupy Chicago IRC chat from any computer or smart phone. This guide will show you how to set it up on Android phones. There are many different IRC apps to choose from this is just one that happens to work well and be easy to set up.
- Go to android market and search for AndroIRC .. download and install.
Launch AndroIRC once it's done installing
- Click "CONNECT" in the top menu bar.
Select freenode (EN) from the list
- You will now be connected.
- Click "ACTIONS" from the top menu and select "Change Nick" and choose a username.
- Click "ACTIONS" from the top menu and select "Join a Channel"
Enter #oChi and click "Submit"
- Chat it up